RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I do not seem to be able to locate wheel bearing part

Customer Question
Hi Pearl - I...

Hi Pearl - I do not seem to be able to locate wheel bearing part numbers for My 2015 dinali 262rlx. Am tired of burning out bearings then being stuck for 3 days while they are being located . Want to carry at least 1set.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?

No other than finding un expected pieces in them

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

262RLX

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

The bearings are just burning out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/7/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Rare that this would happen. Are you having them repacked on schedule? 10K miles or every other year? And many times this is from having the axle nuts being too tight. Who is doing this for you?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!