RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My ac is not doing what the control tells it. No but i have…

Customer Question
My ac is not...

My ac is not doing what the control tells it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

No but i have it turned off and it keeps running. My front unit does not turn on at all.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2007 fleetwood pace arrow

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just pulled the fuse. Waiting 5 mins to see if that resets it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Bedroom unit running and cannot shut it off. Only way is to turn circuit bkr off.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

W​hat is the make and model of this A/C and what is the style of thermostat? Analog slide control or digital model?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!