Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am planning to buy a siesta sprinter SR 2012. When looking

Customer Question

Hi I am planning to buy a siesta sprinter SR 2012. When looking it over I felt the floor by the bathroom is soft the salesman said he thought thor constructs the floor by the bathroom different because of the big door. But he was coming to check it out. I find it weird.
JA: Are you fixing your Sprinter yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we are planning the buy it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

I do not think the door has anything to do with it. How much of an area is soft and does this unit have ducting in the floors?

What kind of flooring is in this area? IS it carpet to linoleum? OR all Linoleum?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert