RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Norcold fridge on AC, blinks and beeps on code panel on

Customer Question
Norcold fridge on AC...

Norcold fridge on AC, blinks and beeps on code panel on fridge.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

It runs on Lp and doesn't beep or blink then

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2009 Landmark by Heartland

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, disconnected the battery and power source and then hooked them back up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was working and then we had dealer winterize it yesterday and it started doing that afterward.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/7/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the model number of the Norcold? How many times is it blinking and is it repeating?