RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a 2011 mobile suite been doing great the last year.

Customer Question
HiWe have a 2011 mobile...
HiWe have a 2011 mobile suite been doing great the last year. We got back from vacation last night and had unplugged out portable a.c. unit that we've been using to help the 2 over head units. Anyways when i plugged the portable a.c. unit in it blew the whole left side and the ceiling fan won't turn on but all the lights on that side is still working. We have checked the breakers and even reset them all and checked the fuses. Still not working. So the plug in our dinner area, behind the couch and both plugs on the end, ceiling fan won't work. Any ideas?Miranda Craycraft
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Okay would you like to call and speak to my husband? I'm the one that screwed it up and he knows more about this then I do

If the service breaker for that circuit isn't tripped, then check the GFCI for that circuit and see if that is tripped. Push in to reset it. One in the bathroom and one in the kitchen area. May be a third. It will be one of the outlets that isn't working. Two buttons in the center. See if that is the problem. You can't run another A/C in there like that.

We do have a phone option. You can ask for that.

Thank you his name is Chris
It says your unable to call? Do I need to request someone else?

I am on another call right now and will be free shortly.

Nevermind he figiured it out no need to call!