gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

IT IS A CLASS A FLEETWOOD DISCOVERY WITH TWO AC UNITS BEEN

Customer Question

IT IS A CLASS A FLEETWOOD DISCOVERY WITH TWO AC UNITS BEEN SETTING FOR 3 YEARS, HAS A RC COMFORT.2CCOLMAN MACK. MY NAME IS*****: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: IT WAS COOLING ON SHORE POWER ON UNIT1
JA: What year is your Fleetwood?
Customer: 2001
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I HAD A HELPER BUT HE HAS GONE HOME, I'M 78 YEARS OLD DISABLE, THE COMFORT WOULD NOT GO TO UNIT2
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: HAD NEW HBATTERIES PUT IN sATERDAY
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
CALL ME AT(###) ###-####
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

You are going go need a small digital multimeter here for some testing. Is that a possibility for you or a helper? That is the fastest way to track this problem down. About $29 and easy to use. I can direct you in that. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!