peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Just moved my Four Winds 2005 37 ft. Diesel super c, and now

Customer Question

Just moved my Four Winds 2005 37 ft. Diesel super c, and now the slides wont work. I can hear the motor but they wont move. Is it a level problem, maybe. When on the pad they work, next to the house on gravel, no go. To include the jacks. Now, it has done fine in the past in the same location, therefore I am at wits end.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Try driving it around the block and then re park and see if they then work to see if the sensors then read properly on how level it is.If this is or was done already and did not work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete