RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The sink in kitchen is not draining. we had gray water pump…

The sink in kitchen...

The sink in kitchen is not draining. we had gray water pump out and still hold water. the pipe for air re leaf seam to work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

Sorry it is a 5th wheel, montana, mountaineering edition 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Leaf yourself? What have you tried so far?

My son in law cleared breather under sink but still holes water

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is it thank you

9/5/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Many of the Montana models have two gray tanks. One is usually just for the kitchen area. Are you certain that isn't the problem here? Look for another drain handle that may not be with the other two. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Randall thanks, ***** ***** two handles gray and black I was told the (White) or gray handle was pulled and emptied the black was also pulled but not sure if anything came out. do both need to be pulled to clear the water or is one for waste water. Thank you for any help.
Phone call session started