RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My 2017 Keystone Fuzion has the Jensen JWM9A system

installed. We've had it 2...
My 2017 Keystone Fuzion has the Jensen JWM9A system installed. We've had it 2 months. Was working fine, then the other day I turned it on and the thing began cycling on and off and will not stop. I have tried to reset it but that did not good. Any idea what gives?
Answered in 2 days by:
9/6/2017
RV Mechanic: Pete, Auto Technician replied 4 years ago
Pete, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This sounds to be an internal electrical fault with the receiver/head unit itself.If it has developed an internal fault this will occur.Since this is a new model here this should be covered under warranty to be diagnosed and repaired at no charge to you by a dealer.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Technician
Ok Pete, thanks. I figured out what the issue was and corrected it.

Your welcome