RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My dometic refrigerator fan runs 24/7. Even when cool out…

Customer Question
My dometic refrigerator...

My dometic refrigerator fan runs 24/7. Even when cool out side. I've been told is my thermostate on the fan. How can I find out? Model RML 8555. Thank u so much Sam abercrombie

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2013 leisure travel unity

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 RV?

Made by Leisure Travel in Canada 26' motor home.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

It is a motorhome not a car. Has 33000 miles and is auto

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, nothing. Took the side cover off the motorhome so could c the fan.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thank u

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: RV
9/1/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Do you have a small digital multimeter and we can check that?

but I'm not at my motor home right now

Get back to me when you are and we can test this.

I am at my unit and have my meaterSorry, meter

Can you remove the front cover off the load center? That will give you access to the power into the load center from the shore cord. Are you plugged into shore power now?

J​ust checking back in to see if you still need some help with this issue?