Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2005 fleetwood Newport PUP Bought used. Does it have water

2005 fleetwood Newport PUP Bought used. Does it have gray water tank? Two hoses and valves underneath in rear? Roadside exterior - toward the rear. There are two outlets with hose fittings. What are they?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: It;s not a car.
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm not fixing it. Just trying to understand the systems.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK

Some of those have a regular hose bib for the gray water tank. Or just no tank and a hose drain. This varies some from one OEM to another. The other "outlet" may be the fresh water connection. A photo here would help. Did you get any kind of manuals with this? They may still be available. I would go to PopUp Portal and sign up and take a look. They have a lot of older out of date materials and manuals. No cost and owner blogs that can be helpful. Hope this helps. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do not need phone call.

That it wholly optional.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What are the 2 lines underneath in rear that have what looks like valves. The manual is useless for these questions.

Attach a photo to your post so I can see what you are talking about. Use the paperclip icon.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
issues with pictures

Did you try adding them with the paperclip icon? If you want to do this over a phone chat or two we can do that and you can text them to me. $9 more but no time limits. Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can I email them?

I am not allowed to give out my personal e-mail. Sorry.....site rules. You can e-mail them to the site and ask them to give them to me.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Pics will not upload
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
One did!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
last pic

S​orry for the delay. I had to go out on a Service Call. The first photo shows the low point drains. Those valves should be off. They are for draining the water lines in the winter.

Suburban water heater. I can get you a manual for that. Last photo shows the cassette for the toilet. You have to empty that when full.

S​ee the attached link for that manual. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/subsw.pdf

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks. The two drains or whatever on the right side of the waste tank access door. What are they? The other side has a drain which I assume is for the sink. Does sink water only go out that drain or does it go out the gray water? drain? Wherever that is. Sorry, but it's been a long time since we went camping.

Lower one is a gray water drain. Higher one is a vent it appears.

One by the water heater is the fresh water connection.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What's the one under the fresh water connection?

The top one is for adding water into the fresh water holding tank. The bottom one is for using city water and no tank or pump.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks. I'm through. Great talking with you. Any tips or suggestions?

H​ave the LP pressure adjusted at least once a year and winterize properly with RV antifreeze and not just draining it. And you are most welcome!

Thanks for the generous bonus! Not necessary, but always appreciated!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you're quite welcome.

Be safe!