Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

On our 2016 winnebago vista lx 35f where do we find the

On our 2016 winnebago vista lx 35f where do we find the inverter to reset or the gfi outlet it says located in the basement but can not find it

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

GFCI outlets are in the kitchen and the bathroom area. The inverter is usually near the house batteries. Most would be either Magnum or Xantrex units. About the size of a lunchpail.

You can also go to "Winnebago Wiring Diagrams" and get the compete wiring schematics for your coach and it will show the location of these items. Print them out so you have them as these are very helpful to have. If you need more on testing or other information, please get back to me. All follow ups are included in or fee.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We have looked at the wiring diagrams and everything leads us to look in the compartments below but doesn't specify which compartment and have not had any luck locating it

It usually specifies on the diagrams the actual location.

When I get to the shop I can look on them and see and get back to you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You don't know the exact location of the 2 inverters or the restart GFCI we are looking for we found one and it shows a picture of the second that we can not locate
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sounds good thank you for your help

Let me look and get right back to you.......

I can't get them to open up on my tablet........I have to get to my compter in a few.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok

You don't have an inverter in this model. Only a converter and that is under the sink.

So the problem has to be in the GFCI plugs or the service breakers. Or in the automatic transfer switch if one side is dead. If you have a small digital multmieter we can check these things.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
3 tv's couple of outlits and fireplace are all out

Those should be on GFCI outlets. I don't see any wiring diagrams for that so you might want to give Winnebago Customer Service a call and ask them where they are. Once you know we can track down the issue and see if there is a short. Perhaps in the fireplace. More likely there than the televisions.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We contacted winobego customer service and they refuse to give us any information as we are 4 days out if warrenty

I have never heard of such a thing!

Fleetwood gives that out no matter how old the coach is.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'll contact them