RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I dont have power to the the Fuses that are in the engine

component nor to the Aux...
I dont have power to the the Fuses that are in the engine component nor to the Aux Fan
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: yep
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1997 Fleetwood Flair
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have used a fuse tester to check each fuse in the engine compartment and inside. All the fuses inside show as working so I know the fuse tester workds works
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
8/16/2017
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is this in the OEM part of the motorhome or the Fleetwood add-on portion?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
The fuse panel is the oem add on ... the aux fan i am not sure which part that is
Phone call session started
That is a picture of the engine fuse panel I was talking about ...it has stuff like "solar panel and electric step" so this must be Fleetwood added.
While none of these have power the electric step does work. The main issue is though I have no power to the aux fan. Not sure if it is tied to this panel or not... none of the fuses are label aux fan

Call me back when you get some readings.

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification