RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a BayRidge park model trailer Model 38nfl and the…

We have a BayRidge...

We have a BayRidge park model trailer Model 38nfl and the furnace is an 8900-111 and I can not get the fan to cut in to ignite the furnace and I can not find the inverter in the unit to change the power from 110 to 12 volt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?

So far I have looked every where for the inverter and can not find it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am sorry but I am not going to go forward with this as I have to go back to work for awhile. Thank you for your patience. Al

8/16/2017
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is this a park model? The transformer is in the furnace.

Good day Randall, sorry I could not get back to you earlier to day but I am in he Yukon an on our mining property and had to assist the drillers. I have tried all the breakers and tested the motor for power and I have one ten there but the fan will not turn on. The furnace is a 8900-111 hydro flame. There is no converter that I can find in this park model. It is a BayRidge model NFL. Thanks Al

See the attached manual link, Al for a copy of the Service Manual. See the diagram on page 12 on the right hand side of the page. It shows the transformer. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/hflamefurn04.pdf

Hope you find a nugget as big as a toad!

Thank you Randall, I will carry on with what I see in the diagram on page 12 and continue testing. We do not get big nuggets but lots of fine gold. Al

Lots is always good! Let me know if you need more, Al!

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I have the problem sorted out and thank you for the info. Al

Great Al! And you are most welcome! Now, get after that gold!