RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My refrigerator isn't cooling and I'm plugged in at an RV…

My refrigerator isn't cooling...

My refrigerator isn't cooling and I'm plugged in at an RV Park

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2016 24ST Citation

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Citation yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, I don't know what to do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No except I am a woman and they have to be patuent

8/16/2017
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

May I have the make and model of the fridge? Is it on and just not cooling?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Norcold Midel N611
Phone call session started