RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How much current does model 57915541 draw what is the btu of…

Customer Question
How much current does...

How much current does model 57915541 draw what is the btu of this model

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2006 coachmen

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 RV?

25rks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to run it under my carport and i need to know how much current it draws

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
8/7/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

That is a 13.5K rated unit and it can draw up to 20 amps on a real hot day. That would be about 3,600 watts. Is that all you need here? Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!