RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

Where is the down alarm for gulf stream independence 2005?

Customer Question
Where is the jack down...
Where is the jack down alarm for gulf stream independence 2005? need to install switch to bypass the noize when alarm Goes off even thought jacks are up
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: This RV has now driver side door.
JA: What is the model of your '05 RV?
Customer: gulf stream independence 2005, no model#
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not yet, Rv mechanic suggested this, since it cannot be fixed
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
Im looking for the alarm speaker so i can turn off temporary when the powergear jacks up alarm is giving false reading, im thinking it might be in the dashboard where the powergear box jack switches and alarm lights are, thought i'd start there. Alarm May reset itself after driving apx 1 mile, random but very annoying. Rv Specs may help indicate location
Answered in 2 days by:
8/8/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately this info may be difficult to obtain and may need obtained from a local repair facility or a dealer.If this was already attempted or is not an issue here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician