RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have error code need to find obd reader for 2007 national

Customer Question
seabreeze JA: Do you have a...
I have error code need to find obd reader for 2007 national seabreeze
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: Yes but can't find location
JA: What is the model of your '07 RV?
Customer: 321
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes possible
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
8/6/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

From what I have located it should be to the left or right of the steering column.There may be a cover that has to be removed to access the connector to plug in the reader.I dont show a picture of it to be exact as every chassis is different but it should be to the left or right of the steering column under the dash.

If this is not the info you are looking for let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Everybody i talk to says its under the steering wheel want to know exactly

More detailed info I had found on this is to the right of the steering column and is hard to see as a protective cap has to be removed to access it and it may be wrapped in tape as well.Unfortunately there are no pictures out there available to post on this connector at all.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time,this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician