gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My large slide out on my 5th wheel camper is scuffing the

Customer Question

my large slide out on my 5th wheel camper is scuffing the rug and starting to tear it how do I adjust it up a little so it clears the carpet when it comes in ?
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: this is not the problem
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2009 Heartland Sundance
JA: Are you fixing your Sundance yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

T​he adjustment is different with each make and model of slide hardware. Do you know who made yours? The name is ***** ***** switch sometimes. Or you should have a manual on this in with your coach manuals. Once I know this I can give you some information on how this is done. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!