RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Have a 2006 Fleetwood Wildness camper, need replacement lins…

Customer Question
Have a 2006 Fleetwood...

Have a 2006 Fleetwood Wildness camper, need replacement lins covers for ligth fixtures

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The overhead interior light, over the sink

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im sorry,need to leave for appt.,will call back later.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes,I'm doing repairs

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
8/6/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

These some in several sizes and shapes depending on whose fixures they used. Some of these companies are no longer in business. I have found in my own shop that it is amost cheaper and faster to replace the whole light fixture. These are about $10 or so and not hard to replace. If you can give me the size of your lens or attach a photo of it to your post I may be able to match it up. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

no calls,thank you.

I​ think those might still be available. Can you give me the length and width? I can check in the morning when I go to my shop.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks

Been out of town, when I get back today I will send you the size

O.K........I will watch for your response.