gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Ac went out running microwave

Customer Question

Ac went out running microwave
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Y​ou can't run the microwave and the A/C together on a hot day. Did you flip the breakers off and back on again at the source and also in your load center? Let me know what happened and we can go from there. Please include the make of your A/C and the style of your thermostat when you respond. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks