RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

Will not work on ac voltage and have power to plug in, light

Customer Question
will not work on ac...
will not work on ac voltage and have power to plug in
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: green light will not come on to verify ac operation
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2016 forest river cherokee
JA: Are you fixing your Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just verified voltage to plug in and don'tknow where to look next
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
8/6/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

A​re you using any kind of adapter or extension cord? Plugged into a 30 amp or a 50 amp plug? Flipped all the service breakers off and back on again?

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic