gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a Dometic frige power boardthat i am installing. What

Customer Question

I have a Dometic frige power board(###) ###-####that i am installing. What two spades should I connect the electric thermostat to? thanks
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2004 Nu-Wa Hitchhiker
JA: What is the model of your '04 RV?
Customer: model# *****
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I just want to make sure I have the electric thermostat wires on the right spades on my control panel
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: I am putting in a new control panel and connecting the spades or wires t it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no...Thanks for your help
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

What is the model number of this fridge? There are no "thermostat" wires on this board. Only a plug for the thermistor inside the fridge. Perhaps you mean the heating element? In any event, get back to me with the model number and I can assist you further here. Please include the Product Number as well as some of these models have used 3 different power boards. All follow ups are include in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks