RV

Connect one-on-one with a verified rv mechanic who will answer your question

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

More related answers
All rv mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2016 view G playing both of my electrical wall
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a 2016 view G playing both of my electrical wall outlets are not working and the TV I checked both fuses they are OK … read more
I have a 2013 Laredo by Keystone model 324RL. Two outlets in
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a 2013 Laredo by Keystone model 324RL. Two outlets in the kitchen and one in the bedroom stopped working. I had an electric heater on during the night and unplugged it to start the coffee maker… read more
Lost all power in bedroom,but breaker did not open, just
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
lost all power in bedroom,but breaker did not open … read more
I have a 1996 Fleetwood Bounder 34. I turned a bedroom side
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a 1996 Fleetwood Bounder 34. I turned a bedroom side lamp off and the power went of to the Bathroom and the Bedroom. All the Bedroom lights, TV and Bathroom lights receptacles and fan. There is… read more
I have a 2013 38 dst trailer. And the 120 volt plugs on the
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a 2013 38 dst trailer. And the 120 volt plugs on the kitchen sink side and power to outside plugs and ceiling fan does not work. But the plug to microwave works and refrigerator works and plug … read more
I have a 2003 Pace Arrow 35G motor home. I had an entertainment
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a 2003 Pace Arrow 35G motor home. I had an entertainment system put in this week. I got it back home and set up, and the bedroom lights dimmed and went out. All electric in the bedroom ONLY is … read more
I have a Minnie Winnie 2014 and I would like to put up a towel
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a Minnie Winnie 2014 and I would like to put up a towel rack in the bathroom over the pottie and a knife rack over the stove. Can I screw directly into the wall in each case.… read more
I have a 2001 Forest River Sierra 5th wheel. It has a typical
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a 2001 Forest River Sierra 5th wheel. It has a typical floor plan with a super slide, living room in rear and bedroom in the front. I bought it about 6 months ago and it is good condition. My p… read more
I have electrical issues with my 2001 Tahoe fifth wheel. A
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have electrical issues with my 2001 Tahoe fifth wheel. A month ago I lost power in all the receptacles in the lower cabin and the bathroom. I have power at the receptacles in the bedroom. I have rep… read more
I have a 2000 year, 32.5 Aerbus. The power outlets in the
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a 2000 year, 32.5 Aerbus. The power outlets in the clothes closet and rear bedroom work, the remainder do not, ie: front tv cabinet, around kitchen counter, below large mirror, and in bathroom.… read more
We have just purchased a 2008 Itasca Spirit and took it out
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, Master Technician
We have just purchased a 2008 Itasca Spirit and took it out this weekend for the first trail run. Everything seemed fine until we tried to make coffee the next morning and both of of the electrical ou… read more
1995 fleetwood: travel trailer..my camper ,hadnt been..20 amp
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I have a 1995 fleetwood prowler travel trailer. A couple weeks ago when I went up to my camper ,hadn't been there in a month, had no power found the 20 amp general purpose breaker tripped. Re-set the … read more
After turning on the microwave we lost an entire circuit of power.
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
After turning on the microwave we lost an entire circuit of power. The breakers all seem fine and the plugs show some power but nothing works in the outlets. Where should I look for a solution? Gary… read more
2010 Fleetwood: I blew the circuit that feeds the bathroom
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
I have a 2010 Fleetwood Discovery 40X. I blew the circuit that feeds the bathroom, living room tv etc. I can find one GFCI in the bathroom, however I do not have power to that GFCI. Is there another G… read more
Montana: electrical..two wires which blew the RV..trailer
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
I have a 1988 Teton "Montana" 40' RV, bit old but really is a nice unit, anyway I have a electrical problem, driving me crazy. I was hooking up outside perimiter lights and accidentally touched two wi… read more
circut breakers at for the 110v plugs inside?..lights inside
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Where are the circut breakers at for the 110v plugs inside? The 110v plug-ins are not working after I pluged in a couple of space heaters. All the lights inside still work, just not the plug ins. Than… read more
4 gfi outlets in out 2007 grand junction...red ligth is on
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
We have 4 gfi outlets in out 2007 grand junction. one in the bedroom, one in the bathroom(has the reset) and two in the kitchen. sometime in the middle of the night the gfi in the bathroom tripped, th… read more
I have a 1995 26 foot Sandpiper pull trailer. The refrigerator
Nick
Nick, RVIA Certification
I have a 1995 26 foot Sandpiper pull trailer. The refrigerator and 3 electrical plugs do NOT work when it is plugged in to electrical. The refrigerator works fine on the gas but when you plug it in is… read more