Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2004 or 05 Fleet mallard 23 ft with slide out. What specs

Customer Question

2004 or 05 Fleet wood mallard 23 ft with slide out. What specs are the tires and what is the model number?
JA: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?
Customer: We don't know, and no no problem we just want to replace them and have specs for our notes
JA: What is the model of your '04 RV?
Customer: We don't know. Thought you might be able to help. 23 foot trailer with couch slide out
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. We are simply replacing the tires ourself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

It looks like they are going to take the ST 205/75 R 14" C tires, click HERE for a chart that will show you for 2004. The 15" tires will be for the larger units, yours is the smaller of them so that tire should be the one.

Hope this helps you out, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page...

ROBERT

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Thanks, Robert