RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have unit with 3 penguin heat pump/ac 15000 units.

Customer Question
Thermostat would not recognize heat...
I have unit with 3 penguin heat pump/ac 15000 units. Thermostat would not recognize heat pump on 2 units. I reset thermostat and now it only recognizes unit 3. How do I fix this
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
8/5/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

D​id you change the dip switch settings on any of these? And which thermostat do you have?

No change in dip switches. 5 button thermostat

I would suspect that without any changes in the dip switches that the thermostat is going bad and needs to be replaced. That one is still available. Shop around as the price varies.

I​ can give you a call as soon as Customer Service clears your payment for the phone chat.

I never have heard that your payment for phone service cleared. Did you change your mind about that?

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification