RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2008 32V Fleetwood Southwind. I need the outside…

Customer Question
I have a 2008...

I have a 2008 32V Fleetwood Southwind. I need the outside lite bulb and lens. The one over the door. Where can I get it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The one over the exterior door.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

The bulb is blown and the lens which is yellow and white has determinate from the sun. I have removed the lens and the bulb.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The fixture is permanently mounted and is oval.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Didn't I just answer this question? If so, let this one go........

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have not received an answer

I asked you before for the dimensions of the fixture. There are several makers of these that are all the same shape. Once I know that I should be able to get you the correct one and part number.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!