RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Hit a tree on the right awnuing end is the a picture of it,

Customer Question
Hit a tree...

Hit a tree on the right awnuing end is the a picture of it

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2003 coachman

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 RV?

Lep

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Awning is 8500 ae

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have to be on a 2000 mile trip in 3 days

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
right end spring ass
i need what goes where on the rod i have all ready drilled the 7/16 shalf
8/5/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

That spring assy comes all as one part. The insert into the arm, the cap for the tube and the shaft and spring. Sells for about $50 or so. Get back to me with the model number off the end of the roller tube and I can get you a part number. They have made several versions of this and the overall length is important in rating the spring. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks