peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I don't have power to my satellite dish power box, 2011 Thor

Customer Question

I don't have power to my satellite dish power box
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2011 Thor hurricane
JA: What is the model of your '11 RV?
Customer: Hurricane
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I unplugged and plugged in again
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would have the wiring checked leading to the box itself as well as any fuses and circuit breakers checked for any issues.Usually this will be the cause with one of these here.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.If all fuses are o.k. and breakers are o.k. I suspect corroded, disconnected or damaged wiring at fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete