RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2006 keystones outlander, Sydney edition travel…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a 2006 keystones outlander, Sydney edition travel trailer w

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outlander yourself? What have you tried so far?

We just bought it a week ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It shows gray tank #2 is full We can't figure out how to empty it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 4 days by:
8/9/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 11 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

There should be two levers under the camper trailer at the rear.One is usually gray and one black.You would want to pull the black first to drain it completely then close it off then pull the gray.If it still shows #2 is full then this can be a faulty level sensor in the tank needing replaced indicating an incorrect level or the tank is plugged and is not flowing properly to drain when this lever is pulled.It should drain both tanks when this lever is pulled.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete