peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My Gage's on dash are not working, 40' phaeton by tiffen,

Customer Question

My Gage's on dash are not working
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: 40' phaeton by tiffen
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Disconnected the power from battery. It worked then stopped working again
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I would have the wiring connections checked at the back of the gauges for any issues.If any wiring issues are found they will need repaired.If any connection issues are found they will need corrected.If this is all checked and found to be o.k. then the instrument cluster gauge panel most likely needs either repaired or replaced to resolve this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete