peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Our 2015 alpine 3010RE slideout comes out on its own. The

Customer Question

Our 2015 alpine 3010RE slideout comes out on its own. The hydraulics have been purged last year. I left the unit without plugging into ac. The battery ran down and the bedroom slide came out 6 inches. Last fall we had it covered and two slides came out ripping the cover. we took it to Coopers in Murrysville,Pa and said the hydraulics should be purge every three years and did so!
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: You mean The Hydraulic Fluid?
JA: What is the model of your '15 RV?
Customer: 3010RE
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven t Done anything yet and I don t trust Coopers Looking for help!
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Again it does it when the battery runs low or disconnected
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be an issue with a hydraulic flow valve causing pressure build up or a vent system for the hydraulic system allowing pressure build up causing this fault.I would have the hydraulic system tested further to see if any of these are the cause here needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete