RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Norcold refrig, 4 year old trailer. Refrig replaced…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a Norcold refrig, 4 year old trailer. Refrig replaced last year due to n code. this year it's doing it again. I'm assuming it's not the refrig itself but a different root cause. Have you seen this?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Lower case n tried restarting many time also had a lower case c code prior to the n code

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Does not work on elec or gas 2014 Jayco ultralight 17x

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No we had dealer replace the first refrig when this happened.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Now the new one is doing it again. thans

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
8/4/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. I just came on and saw nobody had gotten to you yet. Fridays can be especially busy here. What is the model of your fridge? Is the fridge level? Do you have the User's Manual or Service Manual for this? If not, I can provide one for you. Get back to me with the model number and I can direct you in some testing here to determine the problem. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.