RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I would like to mount a table using rails on the outside of…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to mount a table using Patrick rails on the outside of my 2018 Coachman Catilina travel trailer. What is the best location and means of mounting?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2018 Coachman Catilina "legacy' 243

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

I just listed it above.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've not done anything. It's brand new. As I said, I want to use Patrick rails and need to know the best way and/or place to attach.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
Answered in 4 days by:
8/9/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can be a difficult question to answer from here to be sure on where to mount this at as well as how to do this.The best thing to do is to speak with a local dealer or repair facility that works on this model here to find out for sure.If this is not an option for you or was already done let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete