RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a model DM2652 Rv ref. DM2652 /2011, DM2652, Serial #

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model DM2652 Rv ref.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

DM2652 /2011

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 RV?

DM2652

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Serial # 03894883

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Date of purchase 5/10/2011

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
8/3/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the actual problem?

No power to Ref. power to everything else

Does this have the safely hi limit disc on the flue stack? If so, press the black button in on the middle and see if that restores power.

See the attached link for a copy of the Dometic Service Manual for this model. Print this out so you have it. We will use this for some futher diagnosis if needed. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.http://www.fourwh.com/NewDometicRefrigeratorManual.pdf

Just checking back to see if perhaps you may have missed my previous response to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend this, please let me know. Thanks!