RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I recently purchased a 2006 Wildcat 5th wheel, the

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a 2006 Wildcat 5th wheel, the refrigerator is chirping what could it be.

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

This is a 5th Wheel ? in good shape

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 RV?

It is the 29B something it has two slide only one

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

My friend has checked the propane tank. Has propane, also checked the breaker box and all breakers are good. Can you tell me where the RF button is located

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything. it is chirping about every 2 minutes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
8/3/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

what you are describing is the fan motor in the fridge is failing

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time