gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

12 V motor for my VTEC power slide is not working do you

Customer Question

12 V motor for my VTEC power slide is not working do you know where I can get one
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your RV. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Do I need do I need to get the gearbox and motor all in one piece
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

A​lmost always. Do you have a part number off that unit and I can check for you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The motor has this number on it(###) ###-#### 12 CDC. 18:1 there is no identification On The gearbox
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Let me see if I can get that. Any chance you can attach a photo of that to your post? Use the paperclip icon.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not sure if I can send a picture the gearbox says Thompson Saginaw Ballscrew company Inc. it has a number vw5671 and the inside of the gearbox
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Let me do a quick check and get back to you shortly........

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I believe you want a Lippert part 125802. Google that and pull up the photo and tell me if that looks like yours.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back to see if perhaps you may have missed my previous response to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend this, please let me know. Thanks!