gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a pop up 2011 just started problem with 12v, no noise

Customer Question

I have a pop up 2011 just started problem with 12v
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: no noise problem. My 12 volt battery power is inop. Battery ok checked fuses found ok. 120 volt ok
JA: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked battery, fuses, positive wire out of battery
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

What is the make and model of your unit? Do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing? That would be the quickest way to track down the problem. About $20 or so and easy to use. I can direct you in the tests. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend i