RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need a replacement lens cover for the porch light on my…

Customer Question
I need a replacement...

I need a replacement lens cover for the porch light on my Thor 2015 Palazzo any idea where I can get one.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

It is one light just to the left of the door as you go into the coach. The whole unit is sort of oval in shape. This is the 2nd one that has fallen off while being driven. Last time we were in Goshen IN for a Thor Rally & they put a new one on for us.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

It is a 36.2 VIN# *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

We can install the lens cover ourselves or replace the whole fixture, but I know one thing I will do is glue that lens cover on with some silicone!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know where to get it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
8/3/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

There are several makes of these. Can you give me the length and height?