gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Preparing to leave in the morning for a 2 week trip. My wife

Customer Question

Preparing to leave in the morning for a 2 week trip. My wife noticed the refrigerator light flickering. The check light came on. I opened the electrical panel and a red light is showing by the 7.5 fuse for the TV. I plugged in a new TV in the bedroom earlier this evening. The unit I have is a 2013 Winnabago 29RL
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: Yes, the manual they provide does not give very detailed information.
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: I noted that above. 2013 Winnabago One 29RL.
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to, but don't know exactly where to start since the owner's manual does not really help much.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing I can think of.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

D​id you replace the fuse where the red light was on? Make and model of the fridge? Is this fridge level or not? And is this in a slideout or not?

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you may have missed by earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!