peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Fan above driver, 2003 Airstream motorhome 30 foot. need

Customer Question

fan above driver, 2003 Airstream motorhome 30 foot. need fuse location.
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: Yes, most drawing sheets have been copied so many times that they are unreadable.
JA: What is the model of your '03 RV?
Customer: Airstream 30 foot
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: looked at both fuse panels for designation
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a fuse diagram or wiring diagram for this model can be difficult to obtain and you may have to contact a dealer or repair center for this info.I would check all fuses in all fuse panels for any issues with anything needing repaired or replaced and any blown fuses.If this is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks Pete, I found it myself. There are at least three different fuse panels in my coach, (all that I have found so far) the one in the ceiling of the outside compartment (hard to read above head) had the right fuse.