RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 29bhs 2007. The water from my fridge when it thaws…

Customer Question
I have a 29bhs...

I have a 29bhs 2007. The water from my fridge when it thaws ran down the side of my trailer and rotted the wood on one side my stairs are mounted to and ripped the bolt out. Is there any wires thar run down the passenger side of trailer.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

I don't have an electrical issue. Just want to know if I can drill threw the floor to put a new bolt in to attach my stairs again.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 RV?

29bhs

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Want to know if there is any wires on side steps are on so I can drill a hole and put new bolt in. Don't want to drill through wires if there are any there

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
8/3/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

There should be no wires of any kind underneath that door threshold. Is that your question? Did you fix the fridge so it won't do that any more?