RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Keystone Compact Freezer/Fridge. It has been

Customer Question
Hi. I have a Keystone...
Hi. I have a Keystone Compact Freezer/Fridge. It has been sitting in my garage for a month and was just moved up a flight of stairs. It was slightly tilted. The light in the fridge is coming on but it is clicking and won't get a full start. Thanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the model of the unit? Is it level now or not? What mode are you trying to use on this?

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic