RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

New (April 2017) 2017 Allegro. Level manifold, one lower…

New (April 2017) 2017...

New (April 2017) 2017 Allegro. Level manifold, one lower cylinder blew out of unit. Depleted all system fluid, four level jacks & large slide out inoperative. Waiting for La Mesa in Davis, Ca to schedule appointment. Just curious, what would make this threaded cylinder release from this manifold?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

The hydraulic fluid from manifold reservoir.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

36LA

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, not at my level

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have a picture I could send, but I don't know how on this chat. If I have an email address, I could send.

8/2/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

It would have to be improper assy at the factory or some defective parts. I have been at this for many years and have never heard of anyone having this problem. Did you call Tiffin and report this to them? Naturally, it should all be covered under warranty. Please let me know what happens and what they attribute this to. All follow ups are included in our fee and there is no time limit.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification