peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Could you please tell me how to remove the huge leather

Customer Question

could you please tell me how to remove the huge brown leather headboard that is on the bed in our montana?
JA: What year is your Montana?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes and i am asking the correct way before trying anything. i want to recover it with a neutral color.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you :)
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this type of info here can be difficult to obtain and may need to be obtained from a dealer with this model being so new.Usually there are screws or clips that need removed to remove this.If you havent looked around the head board I would check and see if anything can be seen that needs removed to remove this.If this was already done and the dealer is not an option to see if they can tell you this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete