gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

All of a sudden our plugs in are not working. Do you have a

Customer Question

All of a sudden our plugs in are not working. Do you have a wiring diagram for a 2006 Cougar 243 RKS TT?
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?
Customer: Yes but it does not have a wiring diagram.
JA: Are you fixing your Cougar yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have tried all the fuses, bought a new reset outlet. My husband is frustrated. He can wire our house, but he can not figure this out. So I told him I was going to contact Keystone service to see if I can get a wiring diagram.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

N​o wiring diagrams will be available I suspect. I have never heard of anyone getting any from Keystone. Poor Customer support! What is the actual problem? Does he have a small digital multimeter for doing some testing? That would be the quickest way to track this down.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Most all of the plugs in these are controlled by GFCI outlets. There are two or three in each coach. One in the bathroom area and one in the kitchen area and maybe on one more depending on the model. Each one controls up to 4 more outlets. They won't reset without power into them. A meter can help track down the source of the problem. All follow ups here are included in our fee. No time limit.