gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

The outside light by the entry door has no power to it. Is

Customer Question

The outside light by the entry door has no power to it.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?
Customer: Is it a fuse in the converter box or in the chassis fuse box. This is a 2001 Dutchman motorhome.
JA: What is the model of your '01 RV?
Customer: 2001
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've checked the fuse on the chassis under the dash. I also checked the fuses in the converter box but did not find anything blown.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The marker lights over the top of the cab has no power either. This is a class A motorhome
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

To the bulb or to the switch? Are you sure they have no power or maybe the ground lead is the issue?

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! Please let me know if you need me to resend it or if you have already resolved the issue you asked about. Thanks!