RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need the lower awning support arm for dometic. The only…

Customer Question
I need the lower...

I need the lower awning support arm for dometic. The only part number I have is(###) ###-####000.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2014 Keystone Express superlite.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Not iights. The lower support rail for the awning.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Express yourself? What have you tried so far?

The lower rail got bent and I ve tried to straiten it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The only part number I have is #3312646.000.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
8/1/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Are you looking for a source or price or both?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Both

To insure I am quoting the correct part can you please give me the model number off the end of the roller assy on the right hand side?