RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am told I have to order a Battery Control center from the…

Customer Question
Good Morning, Mechanic's Assistant:...

Good Morning,

Mechanic's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I am told I have to order a Battery Control center from the RV Manufacturer, Pace Arrow. Where do I contact them for the parts ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

No , What I need is the mother board inside the Battery Control center. It is made by RV Custom products and has a part number of CB-115 Rev E

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2003 Pace ARrow with 2 slide outs model 37A

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I took the board out and now need to find a replacement.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Lets go with what you have for now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
8/1/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

You can contact Fleetwood Customer Service for that part by calling them at(###) ###-#### Or see the attached link for a parts supply place. Shop around some as I suspect that the price varies. And the phone number I have for RV Custom Products is(###) ###-#### Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee. https://pdxrvwholesale.com/products/battery-control-center-by-rv-custom-products-pcb-01033-10-p-111979

Don't forget to disconnect the negative lead(s) off the battery(s) when you are installing this new one so you don't take any chances of shorting it out.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! Please let me know if you need me to resend it or if you have already resolved the issue you asked about. Thanks!