gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Can you help me find an owners manual for a 1998 Sunnybrook

Customer Question

can you help me find an owners manual for a 1998 Sunnybrook travel trailer. We are having trouble troubleshooting why the ac and slideout are not responding. Lights and fridge are working.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: The inside lights
JA: What is the model of your '98 RV?
Customer: The model # Is not on the title. Will check and get back to you later. Thank you.
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: going to have to ask more questions of the guy trying to find the problem.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The model # is 29DB-S
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

If you can get a manual it would be very generic and not give you what you need here. What is the make and model of your A/C and style of your thermostat? Analog or digital? And take a photo of your slideout switch and attach it to your post so I can see what hardware you have here. With that I can direct you in some testing. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok. The slideout and the ac unit will not come on. The fridge is working. We have checked breakers and everything seems to be OK.
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Did you see my last response and the questions I asked?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We have decided to call a repairman.
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

O.K........sorry this didn't work for you. It does require some "hands on" from the Customer's end.