RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can you help me find an owners manual for a 1998 Sunnybrook…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me find an owners manual for a 1998 Sunnybrook travel trailer. We are having trouble troubleshooting why the ac and slideout are not responding. Lights and fridge are working.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The inside lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '98 RV?

The model # Is not on the title. Will check and get back to you later. Thank you.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Going to have to ask more questions of the guy trying to find the problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The model # is 29DB-S

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
7/31/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

If you can get a manual it would be very generic and not give you what you need here. What is the make and model of your A/C and style of your thermostat? Analog or digital? And take a photo of your slideout switch and attach it to your post so I can see what hardware you have here. With that I can direct you in some testing. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. The slideout and the ac unit will not come on. The fridge is working. We have checked breakers and everything seems to be OK.

Did you see my last response and the questions I asked?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We have decided to call a repairman.

O.K........sorry this didn't work for you. It does require some "hands on" from the Customer's end.